Interviewing and Interrogation Training | Audio Lecture Series – Level 1
Practical Kinesic Interviewing and Interrogation ® Training
5 CDs of digital quality audio!
Kinesic Analysis Phase
CD AUDIO LECTURE SERIES
Now you can review the course material anytime you want!
Focus on the areas where you want to sharpen your Interviewing and Interrogation skills.
Recorded in a fully computerized digital professional studio.
CD quality recording you’ll have to hear to believe!
Purchase this 4 CD Series on-line get the
Practical Kinesic Information Recovery & Statement®
Credibility Assessment Lecture Audio CD.
4 Lecture Session CD’s –
What you will learn:
- Practical Kinesic Principles: Review the critical basics of Practical Kinesic Interviewing and Interrogation ® including our “8 Rules of ‘C’.” Approximately 1 hour in length.
- Verbal Quality: All the significant elements and meanings of the quality of the voice including the rate of speech, pitch and voice volume as well as the revealing cues found in the exhibition of the “unclear thought line” during interviewing and interrogation.
Approximately 1 hour in length.
- Voice Content: The richest source of information about possible deception as well as providing the cues to changes in the subject emotional and mental status. Approximately 1 hour in length.
- Nonverbal Behavior: The facts and the myths about body language. The correct interpretation of body language cues, stress, and emotional changes of your subject. Approximately 1 hour in length.
BONUS Audio CD When you buy on-line!
- Practical Kinesic Information Recovery & Credibility Assessment®: Now get the most accurate information from all the subjects you interview. How to obtain as much critical information as possible and how to pinpoint areas in a subject’s statements that suggest questionable credibility and possible deception. This is the heart of the interview & interrogation process. Approximately 1 hour in length.
A professional CD series like the Practical Kinesic Interviewing and Interrogation ® Training would normally be priced anywhere from $125 to $199 for similar professional instructor or lecturer’s personal training programs. Stan wants to get this personal study series into your hands to help you improve your Kinesic Analysis skills. The series has a great value price of $89.95 plus shipping & handling! You won’t find a better value anywhere for such a top quality CD training series.
Click the “on-line shopping” link below and order your personal CD training series with bonus CD.
A great price of $89.97
Want information on hosting or attending next generation
interviewing and interrogation classes and more?